RULES OF USE FOR APPOINTMENTS IN THE MISTER ALQUILER REAL ESTATE OFFICE:
- The customer must enter the Mister Alquiler website and access the “Appointments” section.
- In the appointment form, they must select the service they want, such as “Sign a mandate contract”, “Sign a lease contract”, “Sign a deposit contract”, “Visit a property for rent”, “Visit a property for sale”, “Real estate advice”.
- Next, they must choose whether they wish to have a face-to-face appointment or a telephone appointment.
- In the next step, customers must select the person with whom they wish to have the appointment. They can choose between the real estate professional Andrés Cremades or any other member of the Mister Alquiler team.
- In the second step of the form, clients must select the date and time range in which they wish to have the appointment.
- In the third and final step, clients must provide their full personal details, such as their full name, email address, telephone number and the reason for which they wish to make the appointment.
It is important to inform customers that they will receive a confirmation email to their email address provided. At Mister Alquiler, once we receive the appointment request, we will contact them to confirm the appointment via WhatsApp or email, depending on their preference.
- It is important to mention that we work by appointment only, and all our information and advertising channels clearly state this requirement.
- Our aim is to provide a quality service and to dedicate the appropriate time to each of our clients. Appointments allow us to organise our spaces and schedules to attend to each client in an efficient and personalised manner.
- If a client arrives without an appointment, unfortunately we cannot guarantee immediate attention or be able to dedicate the necessary time due to our prior planning.
- However, we will do our best to politely inform the client of the need to schedule a prior appointment and provide the option of scheduling an appointment for another time.
We appreciate the cooperation and understanding of our customers regarding the importance of prior appointments, as this allows us to offer an optimal service and meet everyone’s needs.
- If a previously scheduled appointment takes longer than it should and occupies the time allocated for the next appointment, Mister Alquiler reserves the right to cancel the previously scheduled appointment that was taking place, in order to avoid delays in subsequent appointments.
- In case the client is late for the previously scheduled appointment, Mister Alquiler may cancel it to avoid overlapping with the next appointment and to guarantee punctuality for all interested parties.
- If, due to illness or absence of the assigned real estate agent, Mister Alquiler cannot attend the previously scheduled appointment, it will be cancelled and a new date and time will be found for the customer service.
- If, due to a technical or computer error, an appointment has been allowed to be scheduled at a time that should not be available, Mister Alquiler will be able to cancel it and apologise for the inconvenience generated.
- In addition, the real estate agent Andrés Cremades, as a representative of Mister Alquiler, has the power to cancel a previously scheduled appointment, either by telephone or in person, if he considers it necessary to do so for specific reasons related to customer service. This decision will be taken based on the criteria and experience of Andrés Cremades in order to guarantee the best possible quality of service to all clients.